Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Suffer from Tendonitis? Check this out

I have been suffering from tendonitis pain in my elbows and wrists for years now. Tendonitis is one of those persistant conditions that doesn't stop you from making it through the day, it just is that constant pain that stops you from doing anything strenous.
I developed tendonitis in my elbow (see elbow tendonitis description) from years of playing squash. What started out as a small pain in my right elbow, quickly developed into a constant pain. No I can feel the pain throughout most of the day.
I could have avoided this if I treated it properly before it got out of hand. Check out this site:
i Tendontiis
This site shows you how to do the RICE method. If I would have done this when I first started feeling the pain I would not be in the trouble I am in now. I am now looking at getting steriodal injections into my elbow to try and repair the damage.
Treat tendonitis pain as soon as you feel it!

0 comments:

Copyright © Deepak's Group All rights reserved. and Designed by Blogger Schools