Tuesday, March 18, 2008

ECG Machines

I was doing a ECG on a patient in the ER tonight and the ECG Machines was picking up a lot of artifacts on the tracing so I readjusted all my leads and checked my wires and disconnected the lead to the ER monitor and still the same with the artifacts but the ECG machine was saying it was detecting muscle tremors. Now here is the part the that I though was quite interesting the patient said to me “Could it be the chip a doctor had implanted in her when she had heart surgery last year?” so now I’m curious and I ask her what chip is she talking about and she continues to tell me that it was told to her after the surgery that the doctor implanted a microchip in her with information of her surgery for future knowledge.

There is no such option on the protocol sheet and so my request is ignored. I am told that the ambulance is on the way but I have to answer some more questions.

For more Details Visit:- Nebulisers - Blood Pressure Monitor

0 comments:

Copyright © Deepak's Group All rights reserved. and Designed by Blogger Schools