Monday, December 17, 2007

Where do Nurses find Problems?

My patient was screaming down the hallway of his extreme pain, the nursing supervisor just called and taking a longer time to come and attend their duty, when I called the surgeon about his patient who was getting out of control, I got yelled as I didn’t call him sooner, what do I suppose to do?

My patient was screaming down the hallway of his extreme pain, the nursing supervisor just called and taking a longer time to come and attend their duty, when I called the surgeon about his patient who was getting out of control, I got yelled as I didn’t call him sooner, what do I suppose to do? The patient was quit hitting at staff and I tried my best to control him first then I called his doctor to get some fix for the patient’s restraints. I was just helpless; no one was there to help me because I’m the traveler nurse? Do you think being a traveler nurse, I m entitled to get such a behavior? asks Barbara Smith working as a travel nurse for last five years.
It is right that it is the duty of a nurse to take good care of her patient and work every thing to ease off her pain. But, what when a particular patient requires more attention, others cannot be neglected. In fact, every patient likes to gain lots of attention, which is just not possible. Being a part of travel nursing, you may have to deal with such as odd situations in your life.

Often travel nurses complaint of verbal abuses from physicians and from administrators, which has become so common these days. In fact, in recent studies, about 90% of registered nurses have emphasized on verbal abuses by the physicians, which sounds so depressing. The crucially of the working as a medicine practitioner is that they need to be called in the middle of the night, but it is just it is needed the most.

Above all, travel nurse often have to face abuses by patients as well during the work day/night. There is no one to take care of nurse in case they get assaulted or get injured. So, proper protection is needed from the medical facility. If you want to get rid of such difficulties as a travel nurse, you must search thoroughly online and find an ultimate solution for this. Healthcareseeker.com is striving to make conducive environment for nurses to work in different places and get the best of working atmosphere.

0 comments:

Copyright © Deepak's Group All rights reserved. and Designed by Blogger Schools